- Products Page
- ThoughtOffice Software Bundles
- Topic Plugin Modules
- Expert Advertiser Plugin Module
- Expert Business Plan Plugin Module
- Expert Consultant Plugin Module
- Expert Evaluator Plugin Module
- Expert Idea Invention Plugin Module
- Expert Investigator Plugin Module
- Expert Marketer Plugin Module
- Expert Naming Plugin Module
- Expert Dealmaker Plugin Module
- Expert PR Plugin Module
- Expert Product Development Plugin Module
- Expert ScreenWriter Plugin Module
- Expert Business Solutions Plugin Module
- Expert Speaker Plugin Module
- Expert Strategy Plugin Module
- Expert Writer Plugin Module
- IdeaBrowser: Idea Search Engine
- IdeaFisher™ Upgrades
ThoughtOffice™ is the easiest – to – use, most advanced idea innovation software in the world.
Used by more than 391,000 thought leaders worldwide. Now available for both Mac and Windows. *
ThoughtOffice Brainstorming Software is a hybrid of desktop and internet software. It helps you do three things very well:
1) As a brainstorming partner, it provides millions of “Thought Particles”: Fragments of ideas to help you explore creative directions and find lots of good ideas fast.
2) It provides thousands of very specific questions to help you “drill down” on a subject. Questions provided by PhD’s, MBA’s, CEO – leaders in the creative world. Ad Writers, Authors, Marketing Geniuses, Innovation Thought Leaders. You get instant access to some of the world’s brightest minds through the questions they ask when solving problems and creating their magic.
3) The software provides ways to share your ideas that “make sense” to your audience: Outlines, Storyboards, Blog posts. Branded with your name, logo – even a © Copyright notice block to ensure your ideas get the credit they deserve.
Reg. price: $149.00
ThoughtOffice is used by executives, coaches, students, Inc. 500 and Fortune 5,000 organizations to find opportunities, capitalize on their ideas, and solve seriously critical issues.
How ThoughtOffice Idea Software Works:
ThoughtOffice began as the classic IdeaFisher Creativity Software. Marsh Fisher, a Godfather of the lateral thinking movement (alongside Tony Buzan and Genrich Altshuller of Mind Mapping and TRIZ fame, respectively).
Marsh interviewed and studied hundreds of the world’s brightest minds. In the process, he realized that the way the creative mind works is through Associative Thinking. One thought leads to another and another based on three factors:
1) What you know (the cumulative knowledge in your own head)
2) What questions you ask, and the sequence of those questions, and…
3) Your environment. What problem you need to solve, and why.
These factors combined lead to a very specific process for brainstorming:
1) Define the problem with as much detail as possible.
2) Provide unrestricted access to lots of ideas and “Thought Particles”: components of ideas, fragments of thoughts that hold the seed of a promising solution when combined with other thought particles.
3) A simple, unrestricted but organized format to combine these idea fragments to arrive at a final solution. A palette for your ideas, so to speak.
ThoughtOffice provides all of those elements in a very fast, easy to use software appication.
Beginning with a blank canvas (a Session or Brainstorming Session), ThoughtOffice invites you to try one of three paths:
1) Start writing out your problem or idea. Add images, links and style your text to allow you to see the issue clearly.
2) Explore the Expert Topic Modules where hundreds or even thousands of questions are immediately at your disposal to help you “drill down” on an issue. Also called “peeling the onion”, these Topic Modules have the combined brain trust of 217 of the world’s greatest minds. These are the questions THEY ask when they are trying to solve real problems.
3) Find words and thoughts within these questions – and find answers within the Ideas Browser: A group of internet enabled tabs that allow you to explore, in real-time, millions of images, definitions, synonyms, quotes, song lyrics, keyword searches – the fragments of ideas that you need to generate plenty of “A-HA!” moments. Then simply add them to your Brainstorming Session with a single click of the mouse.
The process is natural. It’s the way our minds work when we turn off the filter and allow the ideas to flow. ThoughtOffice is merely an amplifier for your ideas. It’s a brainstorming partner who is always available, always sharp, never lacking in great ideas.
ThoughtOffice is an idea generating machine. Or an idea perfecting platform. It also provides the clearest sharing options available (nothing like sharing your brilliant idea, just to have your readers turning the document upside down trying to make heads or tails of it. It should be easy to decipher and fast to grok when you hand your ideas to others).
Here are some of the things you get with ThoughtOffice:
• More than 10,985,690 words, phrases, quotes, definitions and images updating at between 12,000 and 15,000 related terms per week provide creative fuel.
• An integrated Brainstorming Session – a canvas to develop your ideas.
• Up to 13,700 questions (250 to 2,200 per Topic Module) let you drill down on 16 different business and creative-critical topics.
• The ability to link documents, images, link to web pages and blogs from within your Session.
• Date and Time Stamp each entry in our outline: add time tracking to your creative process (valuable when you’re billing clients for your ideas, or coaching an executive).
• Final output as Text, styled PDF, Outline, Storyboard or HTML.
• A Slideshow presenter allows you to review or present your idea one slide at a time, one thought particle after another. A great way to share your idea yet maintain total control of the delivery.
• Add your Brand (image or text), your name and a © Copyright notice to your Session – maintain ownership of your ideas.
• Sessions can be protected (with our integrated DRM) and shared with other ThoughtOffice owners for collaborative idea generation.
• Add intelligence to MindMaps. ThoughtOffice puts Brains inside the Bubbles.
• All available at the click of a mouse.
Reg. price: $149.00
Your ThoughtOffice order includes registration and installers for both Mac and Windows versions. Whether you are a Mac or PC – ThoughtOffice will get you brainstorming at warp speed, regardless of your platform.
ExpertEvaluator Plugin Topic Module: When you order any ThoughtOffice software package, your purchase includes the valuable ExpertEvaluator module… FREE.
Evaluating and analyzing any situation in your life or business is made easy with hundreds of open – ended questions designed by industry experts. Business leaders of schools, companies and countries use this module to open their minds to possibilities, and to prompt them to remember key issues and how to address them.
Major Topical Categories:
• Evaluating Your Mission, Purpose, and Process
• Assess Feasibility and Implementation of Your Ideas
• Weighing Costs, Benefits, and Risks
• Assessing Originality, Interest, and Appeal
• Evaluating Simplicity, Efficiency, Effectiveness
• Addressing Humanitarian, Social, Environmental Concerns
Also includes: Expert Solutions Plugin Module.
Business solutions and general problem solving on tap at the click of a mouse, 24 x 7!
Reg. price: $149.00
ThoughtOffice includes three integrated interfaces, to speed your brainstorming sessions.
The IdeaBrowser is a powerful Internet database search tool, allowing you to search for word associations, keyword-tagged images, quotations, and much more.
The Topics Browser serves up the canned expertise of more than 200 successful leaders from many fields, allowing you to follow their thought processes, and make them your own.
And everything comes together in the Session Window.
All your questions, answers, thoughts, images – everything that makes up your brainstorming session – are collected in one well-organized document, which you can print, export, or share using the built-in slideshow viewer.
Reg. price: $149.00
For more information about ThoughtOffice software, download our FREE Introduction to ThoughtOffice PDF.
CEO Brainstorming Via ThoughtOffice
ThoughtOffice has a 49-day, 100% guarantee. Your satisfaction totally guaranteed. We’re here to personally help you with the program, and use it effectively to develop lots of great new ideas – faster and more creatively. We’ll help you turn those ideas into valuable products & services, or we’ll update, upgrade, coach or refund to your complete satisfaction.