- Products Page
- ThoughtOffice Software Bundles
- Topic Plugin Modules
- Expert Advertiser Plugin Module
- Expert Business Plan Plugin Module
- Expert Consultant Plugin Module
- Expert Evaluator Plugin Module
- Expert Idea Invention Plugin Module
- Expert Investigator Plugin Module
- Expert Marketer Plugin Module
- Expert Naming Plugin Module
- Expert Dealmaker Plugin Module
- Expert PR Plugin Module
- Expert Product Development Plugin Module
- Expert ScreenWriter Plugin Module
- Expert Business Solutions Plugin Module
- Expert Speaker Plugin Module
- Expert Strategy Plugin Module
- Expert Writer Plugin Module
- IdeaBrowser: Idea Search Engine
- IdeaFisher™ Upgrades
Thanks again for purchasing ThoughtOffice!
Here’s where you can download everything…
Need help installing ThoughtOffice? Click here to get going.
Special note for Windows 7 users: It’s vital to be sure your ThoughtOffice folder is located in the Programs folder, NOT the x86 subfolder of the Programs folder. The Windows 7 installer tries to force the install into the x86 folder, impeding the operation of ThoughtOffice.
Mac users: ThoughtOffice needs to be installed in a “ThoughtOffice” subfolder of the Mac Applications Folder. That ensures the program will operate correctly.
Now, you need to get your plugin modules. They are imported into the program one at a time. Click the button at left to download a ZIP archive of all your modules.
For help Importing your Topic Modules, click here for a video and instructions.
Be sure to download the user guide – Introduction To ThoughtOffice – to get started with your new ThoughtOffice brainstorming software.
Now for the extras!
First, be sure to get your free collection of 2000 stock images, included with your ThoughtOffice bundle purchase. Click here to open the stock image download page in a new window. The password is: smile-click
Next, download Mark Fox’s book, Da Vinci and the 40 Answers
And here’s an introductory excerpt from Steven Shapiro’s new book, Best Practices Are Stupid.
Here are six videos that describe the overall concept of Best Practices Are Stupid along with overviews of five tips.
Hire People You Don’t Like
Don’t Think Outside the Box; Find a Better Box
The Performance Paradox
Expertise is the Enemy of Innovation
Failure is Always an Option
Call 360-450-6888 from 9AM to 5PM, or email support (email@example.com) from 8AM until 10PM Pacific Time, USA.
Download the user guide – Introduction To ThoughtOffice (PDF) to get started with your new ThoughtOffice software. (Includes a general overview of the program, instructions on how to use the main features, free brainstorming tips, and more.)
Thanks, and we look forward to connecting with you.
David Lockman & Team,
ThoughtOffice Product Specialists