- ThoughtOffice Software Bundles
- Topic Plugin Modules
- Expert Advertiser Plugin Module
- Expert Business Plan Plugin Module
- Expert Consultant Plugin Module
- Expert Evaluator Plugin Module
- Expert Idea Invention Plugin Module
- Expert Investigator Plugin Module
- Expert Marketer Plugin Module
- Expert Naming Plugin Module
- Expert Dealmaker Plugin Module
- Expert PR Plugin Module
- Expert Product Development Plugin Module
- Expert ScreenWriter Plugin Module
- Expert Business Solutions Plugin Module
- Expert Speaker Plugin Module
- Expert Strategy Plugin Module
- Expert Writer Plugin Module
- IdeaBrowser: Idea Search Engine
- IdeaFisher™ Upgrades
Thanks for purchasing ThoughtOffice Brainstorming Software.
Here’s what you need to do next, to get ThoughtOffice installed and
running at peak performance.
First, you’ll need to install the software to your computer. The file you downloaded is the installer program.
Windows users – click here for a video and installation instructions. IMPORTANT: ThoughtOffice needs to be installed to the default folder specified by the installer – C:\Program Files\ThoughtOffice.
Special note for Windows 7 users: It’s vital to be sure your ThoughtOffice folder is located in the Programs folder, NOT the x86 subfolder of the Programs folder. The Windows 7 installer tries to force the install into the x86 folder, impeding the operation of ThoughtOffice.
Mac users – click here for a video and installation instructions. IMPORTANT: ThoughtOffice needs to be installed to the Mac Applications Folder.
|Second , you’ll need to register the program. Your registration key was sent via e-mail. It’ll look something like this:
Congratulations! If everything has gone well, ThoughtOffice is now installed on your computer! And don’t forget to download the Introductory Guide to ThoughtOffice. This PDF will help you get the most out of the program.
The next thing to do is to import your eXpertTopic modules into ThoughtOffice. Click here to proceed…